What is Dysport?
- Dysport is a prescription botulinum toxin injection to temporary inhibit moderate to severe wrinkles. Dysport treatments generally last 4 to 6 months. Dysport is ideal for the crow's feet (wrinkles at the corners of the eyes), glabella (lines between the eyebrows), forehead lines, and bunny lines (wrinkles beside the nose). Dysport is a minimally invasive treatment that requires no downtime!
What are the benefits of Dysport?
- Diminishing the signs of aging
- Preventing wrinkles from deepening over time
- Improving facial symmmetry
How much does Dysort cost?
- The cost depends on you and your needs. We will work with you to customize a treatment package based on your specific needs.
- On average, the cost of Dysport injection is:
- Forehead = $50 to $120
- Glabella = $250 to $350
- Crow's feet = $180 to $200
What are the risks or side effects of Dysport?
- With any procedure, there are potential risks and side effects. These include, but are not limited to:
- Pain at injection site
- Droopy eyelids
- Allergic reaction at injection site
- Muscle weakness
Before treatment: You should make Dysport appointments at least 2 weeks before a special event.
During treatment: Each treatment takes approximately 30 mintues. Expect a small pinch as the treatment is performed.
After treatment: You will need to wait 2 weeks before other cosmetic procedures. You will be asked to avoid heavy exercise and heat for several days.
Jessica Hall, PA-C