Due to the recent COVID-19 virus, we are taking all possible preliminary precautions to ensure the safety of patients and staff alike.
- All surfaces are wiped down with disinfecting wipes fully between every single patient.
- Temperatures are taken at the door using an infrared thermometer.
- Plastic barriers are placed where appropriate.
- All instruments are sterilized.
- The entire office is cleaned daily and the waiting area is wiped down with disinfectant wipes throughout the day.
- All staff wash their hands between patients with antibacterial soap.
You can be assured we are following all the appropriate guidelines regarding cleanliness and disinfection of our office and instruments. We do ask if you are ill to please cancel your appointment and follow your doctor's orders. Please keep us updated of any diagnosis you have so we can protect our staff and other patients.
If you have traveled to a location (international or local) where cases of COVID-19 has a high risk of community transmission, please call us to determine if you should keep your appointment.
Thank you for understanding and we assure you we are doing everything we can to make sure our office is safe for all.